ATENA 5.4.1o Installer
ATENA 5.4.1o Installer for users with a valid maintenance agreement to August 31st, 2017. The recommended way to get the current ATENA version is to run the ATENA Update Check utility. Alternatively, you can download and run the install file below, size size 1 332 460 871B. Please understand ATENA 5.4.1 requires Windows 7 or later (see the Technical Specification for details; if you still use Windows XP, you can install version 5.3.4).
Release version 5.4.1o, December 5th, 2017
(Build 4.12.2017 rev.15559, ATENA Studio 126.96.36.19939, GUI 3D 188.8.131.52 3.4.2017, 2D 184.108.40.206 17.1.2017, SARA 220.127.116.11 27.11.2017, ATENA-GiD scripts rev. 15565)
We expect this version to be especially interesting for user who want to try the new features, above all injected cables and 2D shells + 1D beams (the new element types are only available through the ATENA-GiD interface of ATENA Science).
There are new examples included with the 5.4.1 installation to illustrate the new features (typically installed into %Public%\Documents\ATENA Examples\Science\GiD):
2D shells and 1D beams
If the license in your HASP key does not allow to run the current version, please follow the instructions from
If you have problems with the downloaded installation, please contact us for help or an installation CD. Please also contact us if you wish to extend/renew your maintenance.
Main improvements over 5.4.1m:
- Updated SARA (crash in the Start analysis dialog for Egr 2D, 3D)
- Updated ConMix
- Updated ATENA-GiD scripts, see GiD\Problemtypes\Atena\Readme.txt
- Small fixes and improvements in ATENA Studio (creating animation if there is no graph, checking for .inp file changes)
- Small fixes in the kernel (monitors, cables)
- New GiD version 13.0.3 included in the installation
- Smaller fixes and changes in the installer
- New hardlock drivers included in installation: Hasp 7.60
- Updated Manuals
Readme with a more detailed changelog: Readme.txt