Nov 28, 2022
Dear ATENA friends,
we are glad to invite you for a virtual event taking place in December 8th, 2022, 2-3pm Central European Time (CET).
The webinar topic will be reliability assessment using SARA software based on the nonlinear ATENA analysis. The SARA tool is an integration of advanced stochastics covered by FReET software with the nonlinear modeling of structures by ATENA - elite material models for concrete. It enables probabilistic reliability analysis based on ATENA nonlinear modeling using LHS stratified sampling and sensitivity analysis.
The following topics will be covered during the webinar:
• Concept of the integrated stochastic nonlinear reliability assessment of concrete structures
• SARA studio - data transfer and coordination of ATENA and FReET programs
• Selection and randomization of input variables, correlation, spatial variability - random fields
• Randomization of input files, stochastic analysis, evaluation of results, sensitivity analysis
• Comparative value and Limit state function, Reliability evaluation
• Demonstration example of SARA software utilization
• Discussion and Q&A
The webinar on Thursday, December 8th, 2022, 2-3pm (CET) is free of charge. It will be also recorded and available to the participants after the webinar.
To attend the webinar, please
We look forward to hearing from you!
With best regards from Prague
Your Cervenka Team