Oct 4, 2021
Watch the record on YouTube.
Dear ATENA friends,
we are glad to invite you for a virtual event taking place in the middle of this October (14th, 2021), 10:00 a.m. CEST.
Topic of the webinar: Overview of ATENA version 5.9.
You will have an opportunity to learn more about:
- new ATENA Center for easy navigation through the various ATENA tools, examples and documents
- new features for modelling and simulation of 3D concrete printing
- APIS FRC - new tool for inverse analysis for fibre reinforced concrete material
- automated report generation from nonlinear analysis
- durability and corrosion modelling
- new reinforcement cycling material based on Dodd-Restrepo model
- improved reinforcement bond model dependent on corrosion and/or high temperature
- plus other information about analysis and post-processing speed, software hardlock, etc.
The webinar on Thursday, October 14th, 2021, 10-11am CEST is free of charge. It will be also recorded and available on CervenkaConsulting YouTube channel.
To attend the webinar, please
We hope you are all safe and we look forward to hearing from you.
With best regards from Prague
Your Cervenka Team