Feb 8, 2023
Dear ATENA friends,
we are glad to invite you for a virtual event taking place in February 14th, 2023, 2-3pm Central European Time (CET).
Webinar topic: Thermal and stress analysis of young concrete in ATENA.
The webinar will discuss the topic of thermal analysis in ATENA software and how to import and apply the calculated thermal fields in a subsequent stress analysis of young concrete.
The following topics will be covered during the webinar:
- Definition and preparation of input data for thermal analysis example using GID
- The thermal analysis will focus on the case of fresh concrete, where hydration temperatures will develop
- Execute the analysis and check the results in ATENA Studio
- Transfer the transport data to stress analysis
- Preparation of input data for a stress analysis, which will take into account the development of thermal strains in young concrete, where shrinkage strains play also a dominant role. Because of that the creep solution type (i.e. Creep problem type) will be used
- Execute the analysis and postprocess the results in ATENA Studio
The webinar on Tuesday, February 14th, 2023, 2-3pm (CET) is free of charge. It will be also recorded and available to the participants after the webinar.
To attend the webinar, please
We look forward to hearing from you!
With best regards from Prague
Your Cervenka Team