Aug 21, 2014
Dear friends of ATENA software,
we would like to inform you that we have just released a brand new ATENA version 5.0.3i, including the latest enhancements and features that meet our customers' needs and contribute to ATENA user friendliness and comfort. We consider our latest ATENA version as another step forward in comparison with the former ATENA releases. Moreover, we are intensively working on other versions to come to light later on.
To get an overview what is new in our new version, please see the list of main changes since 5.0.2e:
- Fixes in the Engineering 2D and 3D GUEs - construction process, text output, Windows 8 and 8.1
- Many small fixes and improvements in the Kernel, ATENA Studio, AtenaWin, and the installer
- UserMaterialDLL: testing implementation of user defined function for elastic matrix (for othotropic material)
- New GiD version 11.0.8 included in the installation
- New hardlock drivers included in installation: Hasp 6.63
- Updated ATENA-GiD scripts, see GiD\Problemtypes\Atena\Readme.txt
- Updated Examples
- Updated Manuals
Please run the ATENA Update Check utility to get the new version. If that does not work, please contact us.
In case of any questions or interest, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We would be very pleased to create a formal price offer for you or simply explain how ATENA works in detail.
Get the latest information about new products, updates and releases.
Join the comunity, get answers, share your experience!