ATENA 5.9.1c installer for users with a valid maintenance agreement at least till October 20th, 2022 that would like to try the latest features.
Before downloading please make sure that your maintenance is valid. Without a valid maintenance you will be able to run the program only in DEMO mode. To check your maintenance, we recommend to run the ATENA UpdateCheck utility included in your current ATENA installation. If you are not sure about your maintenance validity, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Alternatively, you can download and run the install file below, size 1 919 136 344B. Please understand ATENA 5.9 requires Windows 7 or later (see the Technical Specification https://www.cervenka.cz/products/atena/technical-specifications for details; if you still use Windows XP, you can install version 5.3.5).
RELEASE NOTES FOR ATENA version 5.9.1c (Build 25.11.2022 rev.21517, ATENA Studio 220.127.116.1166, GUI 3D 18.104.22.168 15.9.2022, 2D 22.214.171.124 8.9.2022, SARA 126.96.36.199 15.9.2022, ATENA-GiD scripts rev. 21418).
If the license in your HASP key does not allow to run the current version, please follow the instructions from
If you have problems with the downloaded installation, please contact us for help or an installation CD. Please also contact us if you wish to extend/renew your maintenance.
Improvements in the installation:
Improvements in the finite element kernel:
Improvements in the GiD interface:
Improvements in ATENA Studio:
Main changes since 5.7.0p:
- New GiD version 15.0.3 included in the installation (default version selected for installation remains 15.0.2)
- Updated Examples, Manuals
- Generation of bond according to fib 1990 fixed in ATENA 2D
- Support for software hardlocks implemented
- ATENA Center included in the installation
- Updated example database and software documentation
- modelling of 3D printing of concrete structures implemented
- APIS FRC included in the installation
- Automated report generation in ATENA Studio
- New material model for cycling reinforcement (Dodds and Restrepo)
- Improvements in the reinforcement bond model (corrosion and temperature dependence)
- Many other improvements and fixes in ATENA Studio and the Kernel (integration of interval forces in post-processing, user-defined hydration function for CCTransportLevel7)
- Updated ATENA-GiD scripts, see GiD\Problemtypes\Atena\Readme.txt (support for 3D printing, bond according to fib 2010, improvements of BC for chloride ingress, material characteristics generation in Transport, etc.)
Complete Readme including detailed Changelog:
The Czech user interface for ATENA Engineering can now be selected in the installer, i.e., no separate _CSY installer is needed any more.
Although we have not prepared a special DEMO installation from version 5.7, it is possible to install the current version and use it without a key in DEMO mode (compared to the special DEMO installation, you need to click the message about switching to DEMO every time). If you are primarily interested in features not available in the standard DEMO version 5.3.5, we recommend to install the current version 5.7 without a license to try it.