Download this driver if you are experiencing any problems with ATENA hardlock (version 7.102 supports Windows 10). Unpack it, e.g., using WinZip, and then follow the installation guidelines below:
- 1. Unplug the hardlock from the computer.
- 2. Use the new haspdinst program. Copy it into some directory and in this directory type the following command:
haspdinst -fr -kp
This should fully uninstall any drivers.
- 3. Now install the driver using the same program in the same directory by typing the following command:
- 4. Now attach the hardlock to the computer. At this point it should not try to do any additional installations. If yes, something is probably still wrong.
- 5. Try to run ATENA. If the key still can not be found even after restarting your computer, you may try the alternative sequence B below.
- B - alternative sequence if A does not solve the problem
- 1. Follow steps 1.-2. from the sequence A above, then switch the order of steps 3. and 4.
- 3. Connect hardlock.
- 4. Install the driver using the same program in the same directory by typing the following command:
- 5. Try to run ATENA.