Older HASP Driver Command Line Installation v. 4.99/5.22
Download and install this driver ONLY if you are experiencing problems with the utility for upgrading an ATENA hardlock after a license extension. Typical messages reported by the HASPPROG utility are "Hardlock not found", "Error -100", or "Error -2" ). Please understand this driver only supports 32bit operating systems.
- Unplug the hardlock from the computer
- Unzip the archive into some directory
and run the Hinstall.exe program.
In that directory type
the following command
hinstall -r -kp -alldrv
this should fully uninstall any drivers
- Now install the driver using the same
program in the same directory
by typing the following command:
- Now attach the hardlock to the computer. Run the HASP upgrading utility (haspprogXXX_Y).
- Try to run ATENA. If there are problems finding the key, please re-install the latest HASP drivers (5.86 or newer)